Tuesday, November 9, 2010

136. Quick Tomato Sauce for Pizza


Date Cooked: June 13, 2010
Page: 669
Rating: B+

I cooked this almost 5 months ago and I am going to admit my memory is pretty awful about my experience cooking this… but fortunately this wasn’t an awful recipe. As I had said in previous posts I really wanted to bake some homemade pizzas. I figured that if I was going to make dough from scratch I should also make the pizza sauce from scratch. So while the dough was relaxing I set about making the sauce.

Are you ready for a long post delving into the adventure that is quick tomato sauce for pizza? Well too bad… this was simple. I sauteed a little bit of garlic, added a can of crushed tomatoes and seasoned with salt and pepper. I simmered it until it thickened. That really could not have been easier. It barely qualifies as a recipe.

Rating: B+ The end result though was a simple sauce for the pizza which tasted good. The kids ate it on their pizza without complaint.

16 comments:

  1. Hello!

    I saw Your blog and I thought it had great recipes and awesome pictures! I therefore would like to invite You to our new culinary website which has just started.

    This is how it works in short. TastyQuery.com is a website for food bloggers and their fans allowing them to automatically collect recipes from Your food blog. It's a large database of links to recipes on food blogs. Everyone can join us for free.

    For more please visit:
    http://tastyquery.com

    TastyQuery.com is an English version of our main website called "Mikser Kulinarny", founded in Poland. "Mikser Kulinarny" has a large audience (over 2 mln unique visitors monthly) and with TastyQuery.com we want to repeat that success and drive thousands of new visitors to your food blog.

    In case of any questions, don't hesitate to contact us.

    Best regards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first one thing to visit this blog is useful information and provide comfort for visitors. a visit back in jaket kulit asli ....thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. realy nice informations this posting artikel I bookmaks,can see my blog collection leather jacket several a few other then that is no motive to never provides it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. add insight into a broad and obtain useful informations and I bookmarks thanks admin jual jaket kulit visit back my website

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first thing to visit this blog is useful information and add our insight and knowledge for us all and me thank you admin..toko jaket kulit visit my website

    ReplyDelete
  6. realy we can no longer deny each blog provide useful news and useful for all who visit jaket kulit pria visit back LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Her much information visit here to add insight to me then give useful for everyone. a visit back in jual jaket kulit asli ...thank you

    ReplyDelete
  8. The first thing to visit this blog is a useful article and good lots of information visit back jaket kulit pria .... thank you admin

    ReplyDelete
  9. many places to add useful knowledge for me, such as a visit to this website thank you admin..jaket kulit murah visit my website

    ReplyDelete
  10. of the many this blogs I visit this blog recently that I think is interesting and good at reading and sharing the article jaket kulit sukaregang thanks admin visit back

    ReplyDelete
  11. provides many benefits and sharing this knowledge for me personally thank you admin.. distributor jaket kulit visit back

    ReplyDelete
  12. be a reflection and a lot of knowledge to visit this blog and interesting to read thanks admin, my site can visit jaket kulit garut much koleksi leather jacket.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs