Monday, June 15, 2009

It’s Getting Dusty Around Here

Okay I somewhat apologize for my absence but these past few months have been hectic. I work in the beleaguered auto industry for one of the recently bankrupt companies and while my job still remains and I am busy in spite of all the doom and gloom, the stress does take a toll and you end up watching the pennies a little more. On top of that, we had several large outdoor projects to accomplish around the house this year which consumed a lot of time and money… but with all these excuses I am still excited to cook and look forward to a hopefully more relaxing summer with the opportunity to get in some serious grilling (a chapter of the book I have not cooked much from yet).

So for those who still check in every once and a while. Thanks for your patience and the posts should start back up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs